Electronics Repair: Why Do People Choose Phone Medic?
As your go-to solution for fast, friendly and reliable electronics repair and replacement, we stand ready to provide high quality, affordable service for: iPhones, iPads, Android devices, computers, laptops, tablets, game consoles, handhelds, and drones.
Phone Medic is locally-owned and operated within the Kansas City area. We are a nation-wide leader in electronics repair for a plentiful variety of devices, from smartphones to drones.
Our business is lead by two professionals with a combined retail experience of 45 years. Our certified professionals have completed more than 80,000 successful repairs since our founding year of 2014.
- 11 stores open 7 days a week for emergency technology solutions
- Most repairs done in under 1 hour
- One-stop shop for all of your electronics repair needs
- Save hundreds on certified pre-owned, refurbished smartphones and tablets
- Master craftsman who are the best in the industry
- Quick, in-and-out local resource for mobile accessories
- 90-day warranty on most products and services
We Want to Keep You Happy!
Because smartphones and digital devices have become such a big part of our daily lives, it is important to have a reliable partner you can lean on when there is a problem, or you just want to move up to the next new device. That is where Phone Medic comes in with simple, convenient and affordable solutions.
Do you need a quick phone repair, or other electronics repair? Do you want to switch to a faster and sleeker device without all the usual long-term commitments and service investments? We are here for you.
- Customer Focus – We strive to do more. In consistently challenging ourselves to provide the best service, only good things will happen.
- Have Fun – A fun atmosphere fosters a positive energy that helps build and strengthen team and customer relationships. Ultimately, this leads to greater success.
- Optimism – Always believe that personal victories and team wins can translate into success. Seek opportunities in every challenge.
- Play By the Rules – Uncompromising honesty and transparency in every action and decision.
- Growth – Every action leads to a reaction, creating results that drive measurable personal and company growth and improvement.
News and Updates from Phone Medic
Industry-Leading Tech Repair Brand Brings High-Quality Electronics to it’s Third Kansas City New Location This Year KANSAS CITY, MO. (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER [...]
uBreakiFix powered by Phone Medic continues Kansas City expansion, opens in Liberty and Ward Parkway
Industry-Leading Tech Repair Brand Brings High-Quality Electronics Support to Two Kansas City New Locations KANSAS CITY, MO. (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 11, 2018 [...]
Kansas City Growth Earns uBreakiFix Phone Medic No. 11 Spot on Ingram’s 2018 Corporate Report 100 uBreakiFix specializes in same-day [...]
Kansas City’s largest and fastest growing technology repair company partners with the industry’s leader in technology repair to accelerate [...]
April Special Is a cracked screen, bad battery or broken phone slowing you down? Don’t be hindered any longer. Stop by [...]
Read CEO Christine Ricci's interview with Thinking Bigger: http://ithinkbigger.com/charging-phone-medic/
Phone Medic Blog
Stop by your local cell phone repair shop for instant savings. Why wait? Most repairs are under 1 hour. We specialize in electronic repairs including Apple iPhone repairs, Samsung Android repairs, tablet and iPad repairs, [...]
It doesn’t matter if you have an Apple iPhone or Samsung Galaxy, wireless charging continues to grow in popularity. Wireless chargers work through magnetic induction. Your iPhone or Galaxy uses a magnetic pull while also [...]
There really isn’t any downside to protecting your iphone, smartphone, table or iPad. Mike Peterson sites 5 great reasons why you should protect your cell phone from damage, repair, cracked screens and other harmful things. [...]
Ouch! This is what happened to an iPad after a car ran over it. Even with a bent frame and cracked iPad screen, the customer was thrilled when he found out we fixed it. Cracked [...]