Electronics Repair: Why Do People Choose Phone Medic?
As your go-to solution for fast, friendly and reliable electronics repair and replacement, we stand ready to provide high quality, affordable service for: iPhones, iPads, Android devices, computers, laptops, tablets, game consoles, handhelds, and drones.
Phone Medic is locally-owned and operated within the Kansas City area. We are a nation-wide leader in electronics repair for a plentiful variety of devices, from smartphones to drones.
Our business is lead by two professionals with a combined retail experience of 45 years. Our certified professionals have completed more than 80,000 successful repairs since our founding year of 2014.
- 11 stores open 7 days a week for emergency technology solutions
- Most repairs done in under 1 hour
- One-stop shop for all of your electronics repair needs
- Save hundreds on certified pre-owned, refurbished smartphones and tablets
- Master craftsman who are the best in the industry
- Quick, in-and-out local resource for mobile accessories
- 90-day warranty on most products and services
We Want to Keep You Happy!
Because smartphones and digital devices have become such a big part of our daily lives, it is important to have a reliable partner you can lean on when there is a problem, or you just want to move up to the next new device. That is where Phone Medic comes in with simple, convenient and affordable solutions.
Do you need a quick phone repair, or other electronics repair? Do you want to switch to a faster and sleeker device without all the usual long-term commitments and service investments? We are here for you.
- Customer Focus – We strive to do more. In consistently challenging ourselves to provide the best service, only good things will happen.
- Have Fun – A fun atmosphere fosters a positive energy that helps build and strengthen team and customer relationships. Ultimately, this leads to greater success.
- Optimism – Always believe that personal victories and team wins can translate into success. Seek opportunities in every challenge.
- Play By the Rules – Uncompromising honesty and transparency in every action and decision.
- Growth – Every action leads to a reaction, creating results that drive measurable personal and company growth and improvement.
News and Updates from Phone Medic
Written by Kelly Phillips, N2Pub Magazines Christine Ricci, a LionsGate resident for more than five years, is good at filling [...]
Local repair shop, uBreakiFix Phone Medic’s CEO Christine Ricci, partners with NewHouse community leader, Cicelynn Elix, to donate refurbished cell [...]
Christine Ricci, CEO of Kansas City's largest cell phone, smartphone and technology repair company, talks about smart home integration [...]
Industry-Leading Tech Repair Brand Brings High-Quality Electronics to it’s Third Kansas City New Location This Year KANSAS CITY, MO. (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER [...]
uBreakiFix powered by Phone Medic continues Kansas City expansion, opens in Liberty and Ward Parkway
Industry-Leading Tech Repair Brand Brings High-Quality Electronics Support to Two Kansas City New Locations KANSAS CITY, MO. (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 11, 2018 [...]
Kansas City Growth Earns uBreakiFix Phone Medic No. 11 Spot on Ingram’s 2018 Corporate Report 100 uBreakiFix specializes in same-day [...]
Kansas City’s largest and fastest growing technology repair company partners with the industry’s leader in technology repair to accelerate [...]
Phone Medic Blog
Thank you Regena! The team is so happy you came to see us. It was a pleasure to serve you. Come visit us anytime at uBreakiFix Phone Medic Raymore Belton Peculair MO for your cell [...]
Stop by your local repair shop uBreakiFix Phone Medic to learn more about your iPhone broken screen repair. Aman Choudhary from United News Desks analyzes options for iPhone repairs near you. https://unitednewsdesk.com/what-all-should-you-can-do-if-your-iphone-screen-has-broken/
HERE WHEN YOU NEED US – UBREAKIFIX PHONE MEDIC CELL PHONE & IPHONE REPAIRS Sure, we repair cell phones, iPhones, Samsung Androids, cracked screens, battery replacements, tablets, and computers, but we think it’s more like [...]