Phone Medic is Kansas City’s largest locally owned and operated repair company that specializes in smart phone repairs, wireless phone and accessory sales, and cell phone buy backs. With nearly 35,000 customers served in the past two years, there are currently 9 stores located in Kansas and Missouri – Olathe, Lawrence, Overland Park, Lenexa, Blue Springs, Independence, Vivian and North Oak in Kansas City, and Zona Rosa in Kansas City.
Phone Medic is backed by two owners with a combined retail experience of over 45 years who are dedicated to excellence in providing customer service in a family oriented atmosphere. Our professional certified team members are trained to provide solutions for all your electronic device needs. Friendly service, a commitment to quality, affordable solutions, and a drive to set the standard in excellence has earned us high marks from our customers in the Kansas City metro area.
We pride ourselves in providing you with many exceptional services with quality craftsmanship. We repair many types of Cell Phones and Tablets, including Apple, Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Blackberry, Sony, Nokia and many more. Phone Medic also provides other services such as bringing you quality accessories for all devices, liquid damage recovery, replacement phones, game console repairs, and our PHONE RX™ free 10-point inspection for your smartphones and tablets.
Directly responsible for the overall coordination, and analyzing of the product orders, inventory and shipments. Manages assigned products to meet customers; needs and organizational goals. Assists with the development of new products as necessary. Develops product marketing, including internal training processes and external marketing materials.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Recruiting@PhoneMedic.com. See below for a list of job responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Review weekly inventory trends; work closely with retail stores to maintain appropriate levels of inventory.
2. Create and place product orders with vendors.
3. Maintain POS inventory levels and rate plan updates.
4. Track shipments from vendors to ensure timely delivery.
5. Analyze inventory trending and store levels.
6. Manage overstock/dead stock inventory.
7. Assist in sales and inventory strategies.
8. Collect sales and inventory data from POS system.
9. Prepare weekly and month-end reports accurately and timely.
10. Performs other duties as required and assigned.
11. Manages products including the development of product operating procedures, product documentation, and training.
12. Pilots new products with clients, including the transition to operations after implementation.
13. Manages the print and/or multi-media functions including, but not limited to, monitoring inventories, serving as liaison between the company and vendors, overseeing the appropriateness, accuracy and consistency of all materials and ensuring all materials comply with legal requirements and company standards.
14. Leads cross-functional teams ensuring successful product development, implementation, and modifications, as needed.
15. Conducts market research and competitive analysis. Assesses market needs, operational capabilities, financial implications, and product performance.
16. Measures and assesses products against established objectives and makes recommendations on product continuation, modification, and withdrawal.
17. Provides support, as needed, with client presentations, serving as product expert.
18. Develops product marketing materials.
19. Partners with various departments to capitalize and secure profitable revenue opportunities.
20. Ensures that written performance evaluations of direct reports are completed as required, provides continuous feedback on personnel performance issues, and takes immediate action to recognize achievements and address deficiencies or problems.
21. Performs other duties as required and assigned.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
1. Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
2. Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
3. Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
4. Company Values: Operates in a fully responsible manner and complies with the law and Company policy and core values.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred or a combination of education & work experience with a minimum of three (3) to five (5) experience in the product and inventory management field.
2. Must have strong computer skills, specifically Google Apps and MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
3. Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams.
4. Excellent project management skills.
5. Strong business and financial acumen.
6. Must be analytical, detail oriented and accurate.
7. Must have organizational skills, and an aptitude for analyzing data.
8. Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written as well as presentation.
9. Must be able to make good decisions and have good time management skills.
10. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
11. Ability to succeed in a team environment as well as work independently.
12. Ability to manage and prioritize competing work assignments and meet deadlines.
13. Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
14. Experience working in a field-based, multi-state environment a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is generally required to sit for extended lengths of time in a workspace communicating by phone and using hands to access data on the computer. The employee will occasionally be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. This employee may also be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Recruiting@PhoneMedic.com.